A MATTER OF BALANCE, Begins August 7
Wednesdays, at 1 - 3 pm
In the Sanctuary
A MATTER OF BALANCE!
Is an award-winning program designed to manage and help increase stability and activity levels for individuals 60 years or older who want to be active, remain independent and Have Fun!
You will learn to:
- View stability as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to increase safety at home
- Exercise to increase strength & balance
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone who has restricted activities due to concerns about falling